Tips And Encouragement

I encourage anyone who possess artistic ability, potential and desire, to follow this site, it will give you direction and information on becoming a brilliant Fine Artist or a successful Graphic Designer. Reflections is a term I use to verbally express the kind of art I admire because it reflects my artistic vision and passion. My passion is land and seascape art and simple subject matter that is normally overlooked, if you arrange a composition to the way you see things you are expressing your vision, an example would be a zoomed in view of a subject to show your audience what you want them to take special notice to, or by arranging the subject matter in a way where you see more negative space than positive space because the negative space is what your focused on because and is more interesting because it has its own unique shape and you want the audience to see it too. Thanks for taking the time to share my thoughts and good day to you.